Forever Balboa Park's Fall Campaign
Balboa Park Needs You!
Balboa Park is a treasured asset in San Diego—boasting stunning architecture, vibrant cultural institutions, and lush green spaces. It serves as a cherished gathering place for locals and a spectacular attraction for tourists. Forever Balboa Park’s fall campaign, Growing Together, will raise funds that will directly improve Balboa Park. Your enthusiastic support makes Balboa Park better for everyone, and we are counting on your continued stewardship.
We have secured a $100,000 matching fund from our Board of Trustees and Conservator’s Circle Members to support our fall campaign, Growing Together. Leveraging their generous support, every dollar up to $100,000 will be matched, effectively doubling the impact of your contribution.
Every donation makes a difference in Balboa Park!
In the coming year, you can look forward to:
- Publication of a newly redesigned Balboa Park map, featuring all 1,200 acres;
- Additional community tree plantings, strengthening our urban forest;
- Service opportunities for youth and community volunteers;
- Continued restoration of the Balboa Park Carousel animals;
- The launch of Forever Balboa Park’s new strategic plan;
- Restoration of additional trails in the park, including in the Trees for Health Garden;
- Exceptional visitor support for almost 400,000 visitors to December Nights.
Forever Balboa Park extends a heartfelt thank you to the dedicated donors who contributed to the Growing Together matching fund.
Forever Balboa Park Board of Trustees
Dr. Elizabeth C. Babcock
Nancy Carol Carter
Carol and Jeff Chang
Mary Erlenborn and Tom Templeton
Dr. Peter Linz and Dr. Ann Secord
Jaimi Lomas and Tom Haney
Sharon and Dean Popp
All donations are 100% tax deductible. Forever Balboa Park is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, Tax ID #33-0849518.