Tracing our origins back to 1923, Forever Balboa Park has a long history as an advocate for Balboa Park.
Balboa Auditorium Association is formed to operate the House of Hospitality for civic and community use.
City calls upon the Balboa Auditorium Association to operate the House of Hospitality following the 1935–1936 Exposition. Organization is renamed the House of Hospitality Association (HHA) soon after.
City asks the House of Hospitality Association to resume operations of the building following its use by the US Navy during World War II.
Balboa Park Visitors Center established and operated by the House of Hospitality Association.
House of Hospitality Association launches BalboaPark.org and parkwide marketing.
The Balboa Park Millennium Society, a nonprofit 501c3 was formed, later renamed Friends of Balboa Park.
Balboa Park Conservancy, a nonprofit 501c3, was established at the recommendation of a mayoral taskforce.
Balboa Park Central merges with Balboa Park Conservancy.
Friends of Balboa Park acquires the Balboa Park Carousel.
Friends of Balboa Park and Balboa Park Conservancy merge and become Forever Balboa Park.